The Fiscal Assistant II exam tests the following 5 areas:
- Arithmetic Computation with Calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and Number Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
- Public Contact Principles and Practices - These questions test to see if you are suitable to become a public servant by analyzing your ability to interact with other people, to gather and present information, and to provide assistance, advice, and effective customer service in a courteous and professional manner.
Preparing for the Civil Service Fiscal Assistant II Exam
The wide array of question types and unique "thinking skills" tested on this exam can be very challenging. This preparation package contains practice tests to help you prepare for the various sections: office record keeping, public contact principles and practices, name and number checking, clerical operations, and arithmetic computation questions. These practice tests will help you brush up on your clerical skills and simulate testing conditions.
- Clerical Operations tests
- Record keeping exercises
- Public contact principles and practices
- Arithmetic computation with calculator exercises
- Name and number checking exercises
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep