The Finance Clerk II exam tests the following 4 areas:
- Arithmetic Computation with Calculator - these questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Clerical Operations With Letters And Numbers - these questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and Number Checking - these questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office Record Keeping - these questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
Prepare for the Civil Service Finance Clerk II Exam
Prepare for the civil service finance clerk II exam with JobTestPrep. Our preparation package includes practice tests, study guides, answer explanations, tips, and more, all to ensure that you have a thorough preparation. Start preparing and practicing with JobTestPrep today and apply with confidence.
- 30 different practice tests
- Clerical Operations tests
- Record Keeping exercises
- Arithmetic computation with calculator exercises
- Name and Number Checking exercises
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Study guide
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep