The Entry Level Financial Recordkeeping exam tests the following 3 areas:
- Clerical operations with letters and numbers - these questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Arithmetic computation without calculators - these questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Arithmetic reasoning - math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
Preparing for the Civil Service Entry Level Financial Recordkeeping Exam
The wide array of question types and unique abilities "thinking skills" tested on this exam can make it very challenging. This pack contains practice tests to help you prepare for all the sections mentioned above. These practice tests will help you brush up on your clerical and math skills and simulate test conditions under the time pressure you will encounter.
- 36 different practice tests and 4 custom-made study guides
- Clerical operations tests
- Arithmetic computation without calculators exercises
- Arithmetic reasoning exercises
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep