The Data Entry Operator exam tests the following 4 areas:
- Spelling - these questions test for the ability to spell words that are used in written business communications.
- Alphabetizing - assesses your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Record Keeping -these questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
- Clerical Operations With Letters And Numbers - these questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
Preparing for the Civil Service Data Entry Operator Exam
The variety of question types and unique "thinking skills" needed to solve this exam can make it very challenging. This pack contains practice tests for all the test sections. These practice tests will help you brush up on your grammar and written expression skills and simulate test conditions under the time pressure you will encounter.
- Clerical Operations tests
- Realistic typing test simulations for a variety of texts
- Record Keeping exercises
- Spelling Exercises
- Alphabetizing Exercises
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep