If you're taking the civil service stenographer test then it will assess your ability and knowledge in the following subjects:
- Working with Letters and Numbers - these questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Alphabetizing/Filing - assesses your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Record Keeping - these questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables and other formats to keep records.
- Grammar & Spelling - tests your knowledge of English grammar and ability to spell words correctly.
Prepare for the Stenographer Exam
JobTestPrep's Stenographer preparation package provides you with the tools you need to succeed on the exam. Our package contains practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more, all to ensure your success. Start practicing and preparing with JobTestPrep today and apply with confidence.
- Comparing and Checking tests
- Filing and Alphabetizing tests
- Coding tests
- Realistic typing test simulations for a variety of texts
- Record Keeping tests
- Working with Letters & Numbers tests
- Following Instructions tests
- 19 more numerical and verbal practice tests
- 6 different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep