The Budget Technician exam tests the following 8 areas:
- Arithmetic Computation with Calculator - these questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Clerical Operations With Letters And Numbers - these questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and Number Checking - these questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office Record Keeping - these questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Preparing for the Civil Service Budget Technician Exam
Familiarizing and practicing the different types of questions is the best way to prepare for your upcoming civil service exam, as the test requires unique "thinking skills" which make the test very challenging. Our preparation package provides excellent practice for the civil service Budget Technician exam, start preparing today.
- Clerical operations tests
- Record keeping tests
- Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts tests
- Preparing written material tests
- Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Arithmetic computation with calculator tests
- Name and number checking tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep