The Assessment Clerk exam tests the following 4 areas:
- Arithmetic Computation with Calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and Number Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
Prepare for the Civil Service Assessment Clerk Exam
JobTestPrep's Civil Service Assessment Clerk preparation package includes practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more. All of these resources have been compiled to ensure your success. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today and apply with confidence.
- Clerical Operations tests
- Record Keeping exercises
- Arithmetic computation with calculator exercises
- Name and Number Checking exercises
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Realistic typing test simulations for a variety of texts
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep