The Admissions Officer exam tests the following 3 areas:
- Alphabetizing - these questions assess your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Record Keeping - these questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
- Clerical Operations With Letters And Numbers - these questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
Prepare for the Admissions Officer Exam
The best way for you to get prepared for this exam is to familiarize yourself with all of the different question types on the test. JobTestPrep's admissions officer preparation package includes practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, and tips, all aimed at helping you succeed. Start preparing and practicing with JobTestPrep today.
- Clerical Operations tests
- Record Keeping exercises
- Alphabetizing Exercises
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep