The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Arithmetic computation with calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Keeping simple inventory records - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Name and number checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Supervision - These questions assess your knowledge, behavioral tendencies, and attitudes towards supervisory practices which includes: planning, organizing, and supervising a team of workers.
Prepare for the Senior Store Clerk Exam
Prepare for the upcoming Senior Stores Clerk Exam with JobTestPrep's custom-made preparation package. Our package provides excellent preparation for all of the sections which appear on the civil service Senior Stores Clerk test. Some features of the package are: practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more. All of which are aimed at helping you succeed; start preparing today.
- 8 Arithmetic computation tests
- 5 Supervision tests
- 5 Keeping simple inventory records tests
- 15 Name and number checking tests
- Study guides
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep