The Senior Level Clerical exam tests the following 5 areas:
- Spelling - These questions test for the ability to spell words that are used in written business communications.
- Alphabetizing - These questions assess your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats to keep records.
- Clerical Operations With Letters And Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Office Practices - These questions assess your ability to handle situations which secretaries encounter in their work, as well as a knowledge of efficient and effective methods used to accomplish office tasks, such as planning work flow; setting priorities; dealing effectively with staff, visitors, and callers; filing and retrieving information; safeguarding confidentiality; using office equipment; and making procedural decisions and recommendations which contribute to a well-managed office.
Prepare for the Civil Service Senior Level Clerical Exam
The variety of question types and unique "thinking skills" needed to solve this exam can make it very challenging. This preparation package contains practice tests for all of the test sections which appear on the civil service Senior Office Specialist I exam. These practice tests will help you brush up on your grammar and written expression skills and simulate the real exam. Start preparing and practicing today.
- Grammar, usage, punctuation tests
- Keyboarding practices exercises
- Spelling exercises
- Office practices tests
- Record keeping exercises
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep