This test contains the following four question types:
- Arithmetic with a Calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs,tables and other formats for record-keeping purposes.
- Preparing Written Material - These questions require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Office Practices - These questions assess your ability to handle situations you may encounter on your work, as well as knowledge of efficient and effective methods used to accomplish office tasks, and of making procedural decisions and recommendations which contribute to a well-managed office.
Prepare for the Senior Office Assistant Test
JobTestPrep's exclusive practice package offers practice tests for all of the different question types found on the exam. These units will help enable you to know exactly what to expect on test so you can confidently take your exam. Start preparing and practicing today and apply with confidence.
- Arithmetic tests
- Clerical Skills tests
- Office Record Keeping tests
- Office Practices tests
- Preparing Written Material tests
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Material tests
- Situational Judgement tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate Access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep