The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Spelling - Tests your ability to spell words correctly.
- Grammar/Usage/Punctuation - Tests your knowledge of English grammar, vocabulary, and ability to spell words correctly.
- Keyboarding Practices - assesses your skills in preferred practices such as letter format, capitalization, plurals, word division, word and figure style for numbers, and common proofreading marks, in addition to proofreading exercises.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Office Practices - These questions assess your ability to handle situations you may encounter on your work, as well as knowledge of efficient and effective methods used to accomplish office tasks, and of making procedural decisions and recommendations which contribute to a well-managed office.
Prepare for the Keyboard Specialist Exam
JobTestPrep provides you with a custom-made preparation package which includes various practice tests, answer explanations, tips, and more, all aimed to prepare you for the civil service Senior Keyboard Specialist exam. Start preparing and practicing with JobTestPrep today.
- 2 Spelling tests
- 15 Grammar, Usage, Punctuation tests
- 3 Keyboarding practices tests
- Realistic typing test simulations for a variety of texts
- 5 Office Record Keeping tests
- 5 Office Practices tests
- Different study guides
- Score Reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep