The Sanitarian Trainee exam tests the following 3 areas:
- Arithmetic Reasoning - You will need to solve math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Principles of Biology, Chemistry, and General Science - These questions will assess your basic knowledge of the physical world around you and the scientific laws that govern it.
Prepare for the Civil Service Sanitarian Trainee Exam
JobTestPrep's preparation package provides excellent practice for the Civil Service Sanitarian Trainee Exam (although we do not offer resources for the biology, chemistry, or general science sections). All of these resources are aimed at helping you succeed on the test and get the position you're after. Start preparing and practicing today.
- 7 Arithmetic Reasoning tests
- 19 Understanding and Interpreting Written Material tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep