The Revenue Compliance officer exam is a multifaceted test. You will tested on math, english, clerical subjects such as:
- Written Expression - questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Reading Comprehension- assess how well you understand written material. In this section you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Grammar & Spelling - tests your knowledge of English grammar and ability to spell words correctly.
- Proofreading - identifying writing errors in written materials.
- Arithmetic - perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Mathematical Reasoning - math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
- Arithmetic With a Calculator - test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material – test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Comparing & Checking - test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Planning- Due to planning methods being different in various states, JobTestPrep does not currently have the complete answer to what this entails.
Prepare for the Revenue Compliance Officer Exam
In order to truly impress your employer it is best to not just pass the clerical exam, but excel. JobTestPrep's Revenue Compliance Officer preparation package provides practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more, all aimed at helping you excel on the exam. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today.
- Comparing and Checking tests
- Filing and Alphabetizing tests
- Working with Letters & Numbers tests
- 20 Verbal Reasoning tests
- 20 more numerical practice tests - Tables & Graphs, Word-Math Problems, Working with a Calculator, Basic Arithmetic
- 5 different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep