The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Arithmetic with a Calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and Number Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Public Contact Principles and Practices - These questions exam interaction with other people, and the ability to gather and present information. This section will also test your ability to provide effective customer service in a polite and professional manner.
Prepare for the Receiving Registry Clerk Exam
JobTestPrep's Civil Service Receiving Registry Clerk preparation package includes practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more. All of these resources have been compiled to ensure your success. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today and apply with confidence.
- 8 Arithmetic computation tests
- 15 Name and number checking tests
- 3 Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers tests
- 5 Office record keeping
- 3 Public contact principles and practices tests
- Study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep