The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material – These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Prepare for the Program Specialist Exam
The practice tests in this preparation package follow the style of the questions on the actual civil service Program Specialist test. This is to help you know exactly what to expect on the exam and give you optimum preparation. Each question is accompanied by a detailed explanation with the most efficient solving strategies, and useful tips. Start preparing and practicing with JobTestPrep today.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep