The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Educating and Interacting with the Public – In this section, you will be assessed for knowledge of techniques used to interact effectively with individuals or community groups and to represent one's agency or program while maintaining good public relations practices.
Prepare for the Program Operations Specialist Exam
With JobTestPrep's preparation package, which includes step-by-step or timed practice modes, your civil service program operations specialist exam will become much easier. You will be able to concentrate better while taking the test, and you will pass it with a higher score. This package contains practice tests to help you prepare for the different sections mentioned above except for educating and interacting with the public. Don’t miss the opportunity to improve your skills with JobTestPrep.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep