The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
Prepare for the Program Examiner Exam
JobTestPrep offers the ultimate preparation package for the civil service Program Examiner test. The Program Examiner preparation package provides practice tests with hundreds of different questions. With our preparation, you will be able to impress your employer and pass your civil service exam successfully. Start preparing today and apply with confidence.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts tests
- 5 Supervision tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep