The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Supervision – These questions assess your knowledge, behavioral tendencies, and attitudes towards supervisory practices which includes: planning, organizing, and supervising a team of workers.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material – These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Prepare for the Program Coordinator Exam
JobTestPrep offers a customized preparation package to ensure that you are not studying general knowledge, but the subjects on the civil service Program Coordinator exam. Our preparation package provides excellent resources for all of the sections which appear on the civil service Program Coordinator test. Start preparing and practicing with JobTestPrep today.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts tests
- 5 Supervision tests
- 15 preparing written material tests
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep