The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Following Directions (Maps) - These questions assess your abilities to use maps and understand where you are in relation to other objects.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Applying Written Information - These questions test your ability to understand and apply written rules and regulations in different settings.
- Educating and Interacting with the Public – In this section, you will be assessed for knowledge of techniques used to interact effectively with individuals or community groups and to represent one's agency or program while maintaining good public relations practices.
JobTestPrep's civil service Process Server/Transport Driver preparation package is the best way for you to prepare for your upcoming exam. Our practice exams are available 24/7. In addition, with our preparation package you can practice anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. Although our preparation package doesn't include educating and interacting with the public exercises, it provides excellent practice for the rest sections appear on the civil service Process Server/Transport Driver Officer test. We've created thousands of questions because we want you to feel as prepared as possible for the exam. Start practicing now.
- 2 Following directions (maps) tests
- 5 Office record keeping tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 5 Applying written information tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate Access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep