The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Mechanical Aptitude - These questions assess your ability to recognize and understand the operation of mechanical instruments such as motors and gears.
- Basic Mathematics - Perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Tools and Reading of Scales and Gauges - These questions require you to recognize basic tools and their common uses and to make precise readings of variety types of dials, scales, and gauges.
- Elementary Chemistry and General Science - These questions require you to perform knowledge of basic processes and concepts in chemistry and general science.
- Safety Practices - These questions estimate your knowledge of basic safety practices.
Prepare for the Process Operator Exam
The civil service Process Operator exam preparation package contains practice tests (except for safety practices, elementary chemistry, and general science), study guides, answer explanations, tips, and more. All of which will help you brush up on your skills and simulate testing conditions. Start preparing with JobTestPrep's Process Operator exam preparation package today.
- 37 Different practice tests
- 9 Mechanical aptitude tests
- 7 Basic mathematics tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- 6 Tools and reading of scales and gauges tests
- Study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep