The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Coding and Decoding Information - These questions assess your ability to properly understand coding guidelines in order to determine the correct code for given information, or understand what information can be inferred from a given code.
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and Number Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
The best way to prepare for the civil service Police Operations Aide exam is to familiarize yourself with the various question types that will be on the exam. JobTestPrep's police operations aide preparation package includes practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more, all aimed at helping you succeed. Start preparing and practicing with JobTestPrep today.
- 3 Clerical operations with letters and numbers tests
- 3 Coding and decoding information tests
- 15 Name and number checking tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Score Reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep