While taking the Plant Maintainer exam you will most likely encounter the following subjects:
- Written Comprehension - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Inductive Reasoning - These questions require you to understand a rule by piecing together the different information given.
- Deductive Reasoning - These questions require you to correctly apply general rules to a specific problem.
- Mathematical Reasoning - These are math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve the math problems presented in the form of a story.
- Arithmetic - These questions require you to perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Arithmetic with a Calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Mechanical Aptitude - These questions assess your ability to recognize and understand the operation of mechanical instruments such as motors and gears.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
In order to successfully pass the civil service Plant Maintainer exam it is necessary that you study and prepare for it. JobTestPrep gives you plant maintainer practice tests and study guides in order to ensure your success. Start practicing today with JobTestPrep's Plant Maintainer preparation pack.
- 8 Mechanical Aptitude tests
- 10 Math tests including basic arithmetic, word problems, fractions, percentages, ratios, tables & graphs, and more
- 18 Written Comprehension tests
- 17 English Usage tests
- 4 different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep