If you're applying for a position as a civil service Photocopy Machine Operator you will come across the following subjects on the exam:
- Clerical Operations - Various questions that assess your ability to work in a good pace, while maintaining punctuality and attention to detail. Topics included: clerical operations with letters and numbers, alphabetizing/filing, comparing & checking, detecting errors, and coding.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Arithmetic Computations - Perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
Prepare for the Photocopy Machine Operator Exam
JobTestPrep's Photocopy Machine Operator preparation package includes practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more. All of these resources have been compiled to ensure your success. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today and apply with confidence.
- 24 Clerical operations tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- 8 Arithmetic computations tests
- 5 Record keeping tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep