The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Preparing Written Material - These questions require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Supervision – These questions assess your knowledge, behavioral tendencies, and attitudes towards supervisory practices which includes: planning, organizing, and supervising a team of workers.
- Public Contact Principles and Practices - These questions exam interaction with other people, and the ability to gather and present information. This section will also test your ability to provide effective customer service in a polite and professional manner.
- Personnel Principles and Practices - This section assesses your knowledge of the principles and practices used in performing procedures and in addressing issues that are part of the personnel function in a governmental agency.
Prepare for the Personnel Clerk Exam
JobTestPrep's Civil Service Personnel Clerk preparation package includes practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more. All of these resources have been compiled to ensure your success. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today and apply with confidence.
- 5 Office record keeping tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- 5 Supervision tests
- 3 Public contact principles and practices tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep