The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Arithmetic Computation with Calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and Number Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Supervision - These questions assess your knowledge, behavioral tendencies, and attitudes towards supervisory practices which includes: planning, organizing, and supervising a team of workers.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
JobTestPrep developed this preparation pack in order to increase your chances of attaining the position you want. Our preparation pack provides excellent preparation for all of the sections which appear on the civil service Payroll Manager test. In addition, our practice pack provides variety of practices accompanied with detailed explanations to help you improve yourself.
- 8 Arithmetic Computation tests
- 5 Supervision tests
- 3 Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers tests
- 15 Name and Number Checking tests
- 5 Office Record Keeping test
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep