The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Memory for Facts and Information - These questions test your ability to remember information such as pictures, numbers, or words. You will be presented with a selection and given five minutes to memorize it, after which the selection will be removed and you will be asked questions.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Reading, Understanding and Interpreting Written Information - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Applying Written Information – These questions test your ability to understand and apply written rules and regulations in different settings.
The civil service Park Patrol Officer Trainee exam Prep Pack has a long license in order to spread your preparation time. Moreover, these practice tests will help you brush up on your skills and simulate test conditions under the time pressure you will encounter. Try JobTestPrep's Park Patrol Officer Trainee exam Prep Pack now.
- 4 Memory for facts and information tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 19 Reading, understanding and interpreting written information tests
- 5 Applying written information tests
- Score Reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate Access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep