The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Prepare for the Operations Review Specialist Exam
JobTestPrep's civil service Operations Review Specialist preparation package is the best way for you to prepare for your upcoming exam. Our preparation packages include practice tests, study guides, answer explanations, tips, and more. They are available 24/7, and can be accessed anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in lights of known facts tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep