When applying the Office Services Clerk test, you will face the following subjects:
- Alphabetizing - These questions assess your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Record keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Clerical operations with letters and numbers – These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
Prepare for the Office Services Clerk Exam
JobTestPrep's Civil Service Office Services Clerk preparation package includes practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more. All of these resources have been compiled to ensure your success. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today and apply with confidence.
- 3 Alphabetizing tests
- 5 Record Keeping tests
- 3 Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers tests
- Study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep