The Office Account Clerk exam tests the following 3 areas:
- Clerical operations with letters and numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Arithmetic computation - Perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Arithmetic reasoning - Math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
JobTestPrep's created a comprehensive practice pack of study materials to help ypu prepare for your civil service Office Account Clerk Exam. Our practice pack includes Office Account Clerk practice tests and study guides, and is a great way to prepare for your upcoming test. Don't forget that with our 24/7 access you will be able to practice anywhere, anytime.
- 3 Clerical operations with letters and numbers tests
- 7 Arithmetic computation tests
- 7 Arithmetic reasoning tests
- Study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep