The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Reading Comprehension - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Applying Written Information - These questions test your ability to understand and apply written rules and regulations in different settings.
- Following Directions (Maps) - To solve these questions you will need to properly understand general rules and apply them correctly to given situations.
- Supervision – These questions assess your knowledge, behavioral tendencies, and attitudes towards supervisory practices which includes: planning, organizing, and supervising a team of workers.
- Administrative Supervision – This section evaluates your knowledge of the principles and practices involved in directing the activities of a large subordinate staff, including subordinate supervisors.
- Principles and Practices of Safety and Security - In this section, you will be assessed on your knowledge of the proper principles and practices in the field of safety and security.
- Safety and Security Methods and Procedures - In this section, you will be assessed on your knowledge of the methods and procedures utilized in safety and security related positions.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
JobTestPrep's Prep Pack is available anytime, anywhere. In addition, our Prep Pack includes various types of questions because we want you to be familiar with all the types of questions that you might see on the NY Safety and Security Civil Service Exam Series. Although our Prep Pack doesn't include principles and practices of safety and security exercises and safety and security methods and procedures exercises, it provides excellent practice for NY Safety and Security Civil Service Exam Series.
- 19 Reading comprehension tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 5 Applying written material tests
- 2 Following directions (maps) tests
- 5 Supervision tests
- 8 Thinking skills tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep - Seen Nowhere Else