The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and Number Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Prepare for the Medical Assistant Exam
If you want to practice for the Medical Assistant exam, JobTestPrep is the best choice for you. Our team of experts created various practice tests in order to increase your chances to be recruited for the Medical Assistant position. In addition, JobTestPrep's preparation package includes different types of questions and study guides to ease your preparation.
- 3 Clerical operations with letters and numbers tests
- 15 Name and number checking tests
- 5 Office record keeping tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- 3 Alphabetizing tests
- Study guide
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep