While taking the Maintenance exam you will most likely encounter the following subjects:
- Written Expression - questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Reading Comprehension - these questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Grammar & Spelling - tests your knowledge of English grammar and ability to spell words correctly.
- Proofreading - identifying writing errors in written materials.
Prepare with JobTestPrep
If your goal is to pass the maintenance exam then you've come to the right place. JobTestPrep offers civil service maintenance practice tests and study guides in order to ensure your success. Start practicing today with JobTestPrep's Maintenance preparation pack.
- 8 Mechanical Aptitude tests
- 10 Math tests including basic arithmetic, word problems, fractions, percentages, ratios, tables & graphs, and more
- 18 Written Comprehension tests
- 17 English Usage tests
- 30 Inductive, Deductive, Logical, and Spatial Reasoning tests
- 4 different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep