The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Alphabetizing - These questions assess your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Supervision – These questions assess your knowledge, behavioral tendencies, and attitudes towards supervisory practices which includes: planning, organizing, and supervising a team of workers.
- Record keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Clerical operations with letters and numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and number checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
Prepare for the Mail Clerk Exam
JobTestPrep's Civil Service Mail Clerk preparation package includes practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more. All of these resources have been compiled to ensure your success. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today and apply with confidence.
- 3 Alphabetizing tests
- 5 Supervision tests
- 5 Record Keeping tests
- 15 Name and Number Checking tests
- 3 Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers tests
- 3 Coding tests
- Study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep