The test consists of five different question types:
- Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation - Tests your knowledge of English grammar, vocabulary, and ability to spell words correctly.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information depicted in graphs, tables, and other formats.
- Office Practices - These questions assess your ability to handle situations you may encounter in your work, as well as knowledge of efficient and effective methods used to accomplish office tasks, and of making procedural decisions and recommendations which contribute to a well-managed office.
- Keyboarding Practices - Assesses your skills in preferred practices such as letter format, capitalization, plurals, word division, word and figure style for numbers, and common proofreading marks, in addition to proofreading exercises.
- Legal Terminology, Documents and Forms - These questions assess your knowledge in definitions of specific common legal terms or other terms used within documents and forms related to the legal field.
We give you the possibility to practice anytime because our preparation pack is accessible 24/7. Our preparation package provides excellent practice material for the sections that appear on the test (except for the legal terminology, documents, and forms exercises). Start practicing today with JobTestPrep's Legal Secretary preparation package and apply with confidence.
- 2 Spelling tests
- 15 Grammar, usage, punctuation tests
- 5 Office record keeping tests
- 5 Office practices tests
- 3 Keyboarding practices tests
- Realistic typing test simulations for a variety of texts
- Study guide
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep