The subjects you will be tested on are as follows:
- Clerical operations with letters and numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Name and number checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office management - These questions assess your ability to manage the operations of an office and those who perform office activities in an efficient way. In addition, you'll have to demonstrate your knowledge of the principles and practices of planning and organizing.
- Office record keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Preparing written material - These questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and interpreting written material - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Prepare for the Legal Aide Exam
JobTestPrep provides you with a significant advantage over other candidates by preparing you for a variety of questions that you will encounter on the exam. Although our package doesn't include office management exercises, it provides excellent practice material for the rest of the sections which appear on the civil service Legal Aide test. Start practicing now and become confident and prepared, and obtain high test scores on civil service exam.
- 3 Clerical operations with letters and numbers tests
- 15 Name and number checking tests
- 5 Office record keeping tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Study guide
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep