While taking the civil service Intermediate Audit Clerk exam you will most likely encounter the following subjects:
- Clerical Operations With Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Arithmetic Computation Without Calculators - Perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Arithmetic Reasoning - Math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
Intermediate Audit Clerk Preparation
If your goal is to pass the Intermediate Audit Clerk exam then you've come to the right place. JobTestPrep offers civil service Intermediate Audit Clerk practice tests and study guides in order to ensure your preparation and success. Start practicing today with JobTestPrep's Intermediate Audit Clerk preparation package.
- 3 Clerical Operations With Letters and Numbers tests
- 7 Arithmetic Computation Without Calculators tests
- 7 Arithmetic Reasoning tests
- Study Guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep