The Institution Steward exam tests the following areas:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing Written Material - In this section, you will need to know how to answer questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Purchasing and Inventory Control - These questions evaluate your knowledge of governmental purchasing and inventory control.
- Administrative Supervision – This section evaluates your knowledge of the principles and practices involved in directing the activities of a large subordinate staff, including subordinate supervisors.
- Effectively Interacting with Agency Staff and Members of the Public – In this section, you will be assessed for knowledge of techniques used to interact effectively with individuals or community groups and to represent one's agency or program while maintaining good public relations practices.
Prepare for the Institution Steward Exam
Our Institution Steward preparation package provides excellent practice material for the sections which appear on the civil service Institution Steward test (except for the purchasing and inventory control exercises and effectively interacting with agency staff and members of the public exercises). Start preparing with JobTestPrep today and ensure success.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 5 Administrative supervision tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep