The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Supervision – These questions assess your knowledge, behavioral tendencies, and attitudes towards supervisory practices which includes: planning, organizing, and supervising a team of workers.
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material – These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
Prepare for the Grants Coordinator Exam
With JobTestPrep's preparation package, your civil service Grants Coordinator exam will be easier to manage. With our practice tests, study guides, answer explanations, tips, and more, you can be assured of a thorough preparation. Start practicing with JobTestPrep today.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in light of known facts tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- 5 Supervision tests
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep