The civil service File Clerk exam consists of the following subjects:
- Alphabetizing - Assesses your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Record Keeping - Requires you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - Tests your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- 3 Alphabetizing tests
- 5 Record Keeping tests
- 3 Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers tests
- Study Guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep