The Entry Level Account Clerical exam assesses knowledge and skills required in your civil service exam. The sections that appear on the test are:
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - these questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Arithmetic Reasoning - math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
- Arithmetic Computation Without Calculators - perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
Prepare for the Entry Level Account Clerical Test
Practice makes perfect. A higher score on the civil service exam improves your chances of being summoned for an interview. This preparation package provides you with practice tests, a study guide, tips, and more, all of which will fully prepare you for the various sections of the test. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today.
- 3 Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers tests
- 7 Arithmetic Reasoning tests
- 7 Arithmetic Computation Without Calculators tests
- Study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Realistic typing test simulations for a variety of texts
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep