The civil service engineering assistant exam is focused on the following areas:
- Arithmetic - These questions ask you to perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Mathematical Reasoning - Math word problems in which you will need to figure out and implement the correct method to solve a math problem presented in the form of a story.
- Arithmetic with a Calculator - These questions test your ability to perform basic arithmetic functions on a calculator and may ask you to calculate percentages and averages.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Written Expression - These questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Reading Comprehension - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Filing - These questions assess your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
Prepare for the Engineering Assistant Exam
Preparation is the key to success. With JobTestPrep you will receive the necessary material to properly practice for the civil service engineering assistant exam. Using our Engineering Assistant preparation package you will really get to understand the subjects at hand, instead of just memorizing the questions. Get prepared with JobTestPrep.
- 3 Filing tests
- 16 Math tests including basic arithmetic, word problems, fractions, percentages, ratios, tables & graphs, and more
- 21 Reading Comprehension tests
- 11 Written Communication tests
- 3 different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep