The Data Processor I exam is assembled from three different types of questions found on the test:
- Alphabetizing - assesses your ability to file documents in correct alphabetical order.
- Record Keeping - these questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - these questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
Data Processor I Test Preparation
A higher score on the civil service exam improves your chances to be summoned for the interview. This preparation package includes practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more. All of these features have been compiled to ensure your success. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today and apply with confidence.
- 3 Alphabetizing tests
- 5 Record Keeping tests
- 3 Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers tests
- Study guide
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep