The civil service data processing audit clerk exam contains the following subjects:
- Coding - these questions assess your ability to properly understand coding guidelines in order to determine the correct code for given information, or understand what information can be inferred from a given code.
- Record Keeping - these questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables and other formats to keep records.
- Comparing & Checking - these questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - these questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
Prepare for the Data Processing Audit Clerk Exam
Our preparation package will give you the distinct advantage of allowing you to prepare for the exam and therefore impressing your recruiter. Assessment tests aren't only used for screening purposes, but rather may be used for promotional reasons as well. So secure your future and start practicing with JobTestPrep now.
- Over 65 different practice tests
- 20 Verbal Reasoning tests
- 20 more numerical practice tests - Tables & Graphs, Word-Math Problems, Working with a Calculator, Basic Arithmetic
- 18 Clerical Abilities tests
- 10 Accounting tests
- Logical Reasoning tests
- 5 different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Note: this pack may not include all materials for higher level supervisory positions
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep