The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Coding/Decoding Information - These questions assess your ability to properly understand coding guidelines in order to determine the correct code for given information, or understand what information can be inferred from a given code.
- Name and Number Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Prepare for the Data Analyst Exam
The civil service Data Analyst exam preparation package includes practice tests, study guides, answer explanations, tips, and more. All of these resources are designed to help you brush up on your skills and simulate testing conditions. Start practicing and preparing with JobTestPrep and ensure your success.
- 3 Coding/decoding information tests
- 3 Name and number checking tests
- 12 Comparing and checking tests
- 5 Office record keeping tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep