The test contains questions in the following areas:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Legal Terminology, Documents and Forms - These questions assess your knowledge in definitions of specific common legal terms or other terms used within documents and forms related to the legal field.
Prepare for the Criminal Justice Assistant Exam
In order to provide you the best preparation for the criminal justice assistant test, our team of experts tracked real test questions and created a customized variety of practice tests. JobTestPrep provides you with the possibility to practice anytime, as our preparation package is accessible 24/7. Although our package doesn't include legal terminology, documents and forms exercises, it provides excellent practice material for the rest of the sections which appear on the test. Start practicing with JobTestPrep today.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in lights of known facts tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 5 Office record keeping tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep