The test consists of six different question types:
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation - Tests your knowledge of English grammar, vocabulary, and ability to spell words correctly.
- Office Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Reading Comprehension - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
- Basic Math - Asks you to perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Name and Number Checking - These questions test your attention to detail and ability to notice small differences between different sets of information.
Prepare for the Civil Service Court Clerk Exam
JobTestPrep's Civil Service Court Clerk preparation package includes practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more. All of these resources have been compiled to ensure your success. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today and apply with confidence.
- 3 Clerical operations with letters and numbers tests
- 17 Grammar/spelling/punctuation tests
- 5 Office record keeping tests
- 19 Reading comprehension tests
- 8 Basic math tests
- 7 Mathematical reasoning tests
- 3 Name and number checking tests
- 12 Detecting errors tests
- Study guides and detailed explanations
- Score reports, detailed explanations & solving tips
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep