The test consists of three different question types:
- Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers - These questions test your attention to detail and require you to analyze data down to the letters and numbers of which it is made.
- Record Keeping - These questions require you to read and interpret information in graphs, tables, and other formats to keep records.
- Spelling - Tests your ability to spell words correctly.
Prepare for the Civil Service County Clerk Exam
JobTestPrep's Civil Service County Clerk preparation package includes practice tests, answer explanations, study guides, tips, and more. All of these resources have been compiled to ensure your success. Start preparing with JobTestPrep today and apply with confidence.
- 3 Clerical Operations with Letters and Numbers tests
- 5 Record Keeping tests
- 2 Spelling tests
- Study guide
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep