The test consists of four different question types:
- Evaluating Conclusions in Light of Known Facts - In this section you need to determine whether a statement follows or doesn't follow, based on the information provided to you.
- Preparing Written Material - Questions that require you to properly structure sentences and paragraphs in order to clearly express yourself in writing.
- Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material - These questions test your ability to understand and analyze data presented in tabular form.
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Materials - These questions assess how well you understand written material. In this section, you will be presented with a passage followed by questions that must be answered based on the information presented.
Prepare for the Contracts Technician Exam
With JobTestPrep's custom-made preparation package you will be able to achieve your goal and attain the civil service Contracts Technician position. Our practice tests will help simulate actual testing conditions and prepare you for what you should be focusing on when taking the Contracts Technician exam. JobTestPrep's platform allows you to study anywhere, even on the go, as long as you have an internet connection. Start preparing today and apply with confidence.
- 3 Evaluating conclusions in lights of known facts tests
- 15 Preparing written material tests
- 13 Understanding and interpreting tabular material tests
- 19 Understanding and interpreting written material tests
- Different study guides
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Immediate access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep