The test contains questions in the following 5 areas:
- Number Facility - Perform basic arithmetic functions quickly and accurately.
- Problem Sensitivity - You will be given scenarios in which you will need to determine when something is likely going to go wrong.
- Inductive Reasoning - Questions that will require you to understand a rule by piecing together the different information given.
- Deductive Reasoning - To solve these questions you will be required to correctly apply general rules to a specific problem.
- Information Ordering - Questions that will require you to correctly follow a set of rules in a given order, or determine the most logical order for a certain procedure.
Prepare for the Computer Aide Exam
With JobTestPrep's preparation package you will be able to familiarize yourself with all of the different questions types you are about to encounter in the civil service Computer Aide exam. Our customized preparation package will also provide you with sufficient practice to help increase your score. Each question is accompanied by detailed explanations to help you learn from your mistakes and our useful solving tips and strategies will help you solve questions quicker and with more ease.
- 2 Problem Sensitivity tests
- 7 Number Facility tests
- 2 Deductive Reasoning tests
- 2 Inductive Reasoning tests
- 2 Information Ordering tests
- Fully detailed explanations teaching the simplest & quickest methods
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep